For more than 30 years, GEMAC Chemnitz GmbH has been developing and manufacturing modules, components and complete assemblies according to individual customer requirements in the fields of sensor technology, measurement technology and medical electronics.
GEMAC has established itself as a specialist for inclination sensors, acceleration sensors and Fieldbus diagnostics of CAN-based systems.
With a team of more than 70 experts, many years of industry experience and extensive development and production know-how, GEMAC offers its customers an entire range of services from idea to series production.
A high degree of value creation depth throughout the entire process, the quality standard “Made in Germany” and the best possible support for our customers enable us to achieve the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
The employees of GEMAC see themselves as specialists for the development of complex assemblies. What makes us special are:
- a high level of customer and service orientation and proximity to customers
- a solution-oriented and professional working method in all processes
- highest possible quality with high flexibility and efficiency
- Reliability and sustainability
GEMAC focuses on the customer and his needs. Through an intensive support and accompaniment of our customers from the first minute on, we create a successful and trusting partnership. We take the time to realize your wishes and demands. This intensive cooperation makes it possible to act flexibly, quickly and goal-oriented and to achieve the best possible result.
GEMAC is an innovative and high technology oriented company. We have the claim to identify early newest technology trends and to transfer these into valuable solutions for our customers.
Our current innovations and projects are partly supported by the European Union and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) as well as the Free State of Saxony.
- Innovation premium 2021-2027: Laboratory services and product tests for quality assurance and environmental compatibility on newly developed housings for the sensor series.
- Innovation premium 2021-2027: Design and construction services including consulting for the handheld and measuring head housing of the newly developed high-speed CAN-FD bus tester. The aim is to develop a functional design and construction based on the demonstrator created in the R&D project for our newly developed CAN-FD bus measuring system. The focus is on robustness, weight, clarity and usability as well as a design with unmistakable recognition value. Environmentally friendly materials are to be used in the selection of materials and the requirements for resource efficiency are to be taken into account during production.
- Market launch of innovative products, processes or services: Market launch of a new type of test device for physical and logical signal evaluation in CAN FD bus systems.
- Funding as part of the joint task "Improvement of the regional economic structure" (GRW): Expansion of the capacities of a plant for the production of electronic systems and assemblies by converting the existing building and purchasing machinery, equipment and intangible assets for the purpose of maintaining existing jobs and creating new permanent jobs and a training position.
In order to guarantee our customers the highest possible quality of our products and services, our quality management is regularly reviewed and improved. For many years we have been certified according to the industry standard ISO 9001 and the medical technology standard ISO 13485.
GEMAC takes responsibility!
Acting responsibly has been an integral part of our corporate culture for many years.
The focus is always on the triad of economic, ecological and social responsibility.
In accordance with the United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, we see it as our natural responsibility to respect human rights and prevent human rights violations. This applies both to our own business activities and, within the scope of our influence, to our value and supply chains.